summary; Sergeant Calhoun’s death was hard on everyone, but none more so than Fix-It Felix, Jr., her husband. Two months after her death, the Hero’s Duty console was replaced. Now, the new Sergeant Calhoun must go to none other than Felix to solve a problem that could endanger all of Game Central Station’s residents. Felix will have to face his past and work side-by-side with Tamora’s replacement if they hope to save the arcade.
notes; Updated with Chapters Four and Five (6/21/13)
All updates will be tagged with “follow your ashes” and linked in this post.
Prologue: (x)|| Chapter One: (x) || Chapter Two: (x) || Chapter Three: (x) || Chapter Four: (x) || Chapter Five: (x) || Chapter Six: (x) || Chapter Seven: (x) || Chapter Eight: (x) || Chapter Nine: (x) || Chapter Ten: (x) || Epilogue: (x)
- unknowntyphoon likes this
- tritons-plasmids reblogged this from noivurn
- noivurn reblogged this from noivurn
- goldenhammertime likes this
- skywet likes this
- mohegan567 likes this
- tritons-plasmids likes this
- guardsmen95 reblogged this from noivurn
- mochashortcake likes this
- alliwantforchristmasiskillian likes this
- neon-the-fire-element likes this
- ask-heroes-cuties reblogged this from noivurn